Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of SouthWest Electronic Energy Corporation (SWE).
- Some of the information found on this site is copyrighted by others and used with permission. SWE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SouthWest Electronic Energy Corporation. Other trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site, are registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks of SWE and others.
- Restrictions on Use of Material. The graphics, Apps, files, sounds, software, images, data, and other content available on this site (collectively the "Materials") are either the property of, or used with permission by, SWE. Use of the Materials, except as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed via this Web site, or other intellectual property, without the written permission of SWE or such third party that may own the trademark, logo or service mark displayed on this site. Materials obtained on this site may not be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by SouthWest Electronic Energy Corporation. Unauthorized use of the Materials may be a violation of copyright law, trademark law, slander and libel laws, privacy and publicity laws, intellectual property laws, export laws, and communications regulations and statutes. SWE has the right to investigate occurrences of suspected violations or misuse and will have the right to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations or misuse. If SWE determines in its sole discretion that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the site or its contents, it may, without notice, take such action as it deems appropriate, including termination of access.
- SWE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk. SWE may monitor and track user activity on this site. Automated tools may log information about each of User’s visits to the site and this information may be processed in the aggregate to determine site performance issues, such as popular pages, most frequently downloaded Apps and other site-performance characteristics. Although SWE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, comments, postings, transmissions, and the like as may be made available on this site, SWE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this site. Users are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SWE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SWE to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such content or materials.
- Any communication or information transmitted to SWE via this site or Internet electronic mail is on a non-confidential basis with no promise by SWE not to use such communication or information for any purpose whatsoever. SWE reserves the right not to respond to, and/or not to post, any communication from a user. Use of this website, the materials, and any related transmission shall not be construed as an offer or negotiation for provision of any specific product or service by SWE, or as establishing any obligations, contractual or otherwise, on the part of SWE. SouthWest Electronic Energy, in its discretion, may make any use it desires, without obligation, of any suggestions for improvements or in innovations in its products, its services, or business generally, that are made or submitted to SWE. SWE will own any innovations it may create using any suggestions or ideas submitted.
- This website can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to SWE’s products, services and programs that may not be available in a specific country. These references do not imply that SWE intends to announce or provide these products, services, or programs in any particular country. SWE makes no representations that goods or services posted on this website are available for use in specific locations where such use may be prohibited.
Disclaimer of Warranty
YOUR USE OF, BROWSING, LINKING TO OTHER SITES, AND DOWNLOADING IN THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." SWE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXTENDS NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE MATERAILS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OF ANY CONTENTS THEREIN. SWE EXTENDS NO WARRANTY CONCERNING THE RESULTS OR EFFECTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AND SWE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE USER IS SOLELY RESPONBSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ITS COMPUTERS OR OTHER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR DOWNLOADING ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL SWE BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE PROFITS, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES TO THE USER OR A THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE USER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION AFTER VISITING THIS WEB SITE AND/OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS.
Limitation of Liability
SWE shall not be responsible for, and shall have no obligation to User with respect to, any claim arising from or in any way related to or resulting from, User's access to, possession of, use of, or inability to use, failure of performance, or errors or omissions in, this website or the Materials. In no event, shall SWE, its officers, directors, employees, or representatives, or its subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, or representatives, be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, lost revenue, or indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, or direct damages arising from or in any way related to or resulting from the use of, or the inability to use the Materials, this website, or errors or omissions in the content of the materials whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or other form of action, even if there is negligence on SWE’s part or SWE is advised of the possibility of such losses or damage. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall SWE’s cumulative liability to any User exceed the total amount paid by User to access this site. In no event, shall SWE be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, lost revenue, or indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, arising from or in any way related to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line failure. SWE shall have no liability for loss of data or documentation, it being understood that User is responsible for reasonable backup precautions.
Compliance With Export Controls
Materials on thiswWebsite may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States of America or other jurisdictions which restrict exportation, including via downloading or printing from international locations. As a User of this site, you acknowledge that you are familiar with the United States Department of Commerce regulations concerning the export or re-export of United States source technical data, or the direct product thereof, to unauthorized destinations. You represent that you will comply with all applicable Export Control laws with respect to the Materials; for example, you will not (1) export or re-export Materials to prohibited destinations nor to restricted persons; nor (2) engage in any restricted activity in violation of any applicable Export Control law. You represent that you will not use any Materials, nor permit or knowingly assist others in their use, for any purposes prohibited by applicable Export Control laws. You further represent that if you download or print any Materials content, you are not located in, are not under the control of, and are not a national or resident of any country to which the United States has placed an embargo, including, but not limited to, Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran and Syria, and that you are not on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specialty Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to conflicts of law principles that would require application of any other law. SWE’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. In the event a provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, void, unenforceable, or otherwise defective by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction; then all other provisions herein will remain enforceable in accordance with their terms, and the provision in question will be deemed modified, but only: (i) as between the parties, (ii) in the jurisdiction in question, (iii) to the minimum extent necessary to cure the defect, and (iv) until such time, if any, as the tribunal’s holding, in relevant respects, is vacated, reversed on appeal, legislatively overruled, or otherwise set aside. This is the entire understanding of the parties relating to the matters referred to herein. SWE may amend these Terms and Conditions, and the agreement they create, at any time on a prospective "going-forward" basis, simply by updating this posting and without notice to User.