Lithium Iron Phosphate Packs
Lithium Iron Phosphate
If your device requires a lower weight, higher energy, longer life, electronically protected or safety certified battery; Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is an ideal rechargeable chemistry (outperforming Lead Acid on almost every measure).
Lithium Iron Phosphate advantages include:
- Three times lighter than Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) - a LiFePO4 battery weighs 33lbs (15kg) compared to 100lbs (45kg) for a SLA battery of the same capacity
- Built-in protection ensures the battery operates correctly and safely for a long life
- Long cycle life (up to 2,000 cycles compared to 300 to 500 for SLA)
- Service life is up to 7 years in commercial and industrial applications
- Building Blocks - connect in series or parallel to customize voltage or capacity
- Charge with any 2 stage charger designed for use with lead acid batteries
- Hassle-free storage (batteries only need to be checked once every six months and remain charged)
- Can be mounted in any direction
- Require no physical maintenance
- Fully certified for transportation and for commercial/industrial applications
- Maximize capacity on every discharge cycle (thanks to active cell balancing controls)
Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are utilized in a range of applications, including powered carts. For cart applications, consider the X5 Power System (120VAC) or X5-LITE USB-C/USB-A Battery Cradle (including the X5 Hot-Swappable Battery) or the smart U1 battery.
Ultralife and SWE manufacture Lithium Iron Phosphate packs in 6.4V, 12.8V and 25.6V. Contact us to discuss your requirements.