X5 Cart Power System
HOT-SWAP/HYBRID POWER SYSTEM FOR POWERED CARTS & MORE
The X5 Power System for carts was developed to provide users with a reliable AC power supply, derived from one or two 276 Watt-hour Lithium Iron Phosphate X5 Hot-Swappable Batteries. The X5 Battery Cradle, powerful integrated hold-up battery (optional), LCD umbilical display and two-bay charger with wall or desk mount options (optional) round out this revolutionary power system.
- 12.8V 21.6Ah (276Wh) smart battery with aluminum case construction, integrated handle, LED gas gauge and reversible connector interface
- 150W true sine inverter with 100-240VAC 50/60Hz input and 120V 60Hz output
- Battery docking cradle with pivot mechanism and snap-lock for simple hot-swap
- Integrated hold-up battery provides five minutes of operation (under any load) while batteries are swapped (optional)
- In hybrid configuration, a smart U1 battery can act as an energy reservoir, sitting in the base of the cart, providing energy when the X5 Hot-Swappable Battery is exhausted
An alternative cart power solution (X5-LITE) is available for pole/mobile cart users that only require USB-C/USB-A power and not 120VAC.