Reliable, longer lasting battery power has industry advantages
Our R&D team successfully tackled the subsea industry’s challenge to find advanced battery management options.
Rigorous testing proves our SeaSafe® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver longer life and longer missions than lead acid:
- Four times more energy
- Six times more available energy at colder temperatures found in the seabed
- Eight times longer cycle life, leading to longer missions
- 6000 meters deep pressure tolerance
Our SeaSafe Lithium-Ion is as safe as lead acid batteries and more reliable:
- Lithium-Ion does not outgas during charge. SLA does.
- SWE uses smart, automatic, autonomous battery management in each battery module that is constantly watching, balancing, and preventing charging and discharging errors. SLA does not.
- SWE SeaSafe provides health and status reporting on demand. Most SLA batteries lead to guesswork.
Superior solutions for subsea applications include:
- Longer operating life for deep-sea oil and gas infrastructure electronics and lights, and high voltage, high power for electric motors to backup hydraulics
- Lighter weight and local instant electric power for ROVs
- Deeper divers and longer missions for AUVs